Monday 29 December 2014

RESEARCH: Tracey Rose


Upon looking into Susan Brights book titled "Auto Focus", I was inspired by one individual photograph by Tracey Rose showing her running through a bright green field naked. Although the I am not going to take my clothes off and do the same, and although her imagery has no direct link to my own photographic experimentation, her use of location and thinking about the landscape around her to represent a theme has heavily influenced my reasoning into making sure I pick the right weather conditions and locations to make my photographs have the right feel. Because I am shooting self portraits to represent fairytales, the use of woodland locations is vital to represent the theme to make sure the audience can make the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment