Wednesday 31 December 2014

SHOOT: Outdoor Product


After my success of shooting the red apple and various other food products in the studio, I decided to venture outdoors and take advantage of the snowy weather conditions to shoot some food outdoors. I decided to go with the red apple as I was already shooting a self portrait relating to Snow White on the same day. I think the red apple looks better being photographed outside rather than in the studio, as it puts it in more context of the situation, especially with the snow and ice surrounding it. I think I will shoot some more product photographs outdoors and develop on this, as well as making them into advertisements on InDesign and Photoshop. I am focussing on consumerism in children so shooting outdoors will give me more opportunities to develop my work as I have no access to a studio over Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment